I. YOUR USE OF gpm311.com
You agree to access and use gpm311.com only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of, and adherence to, any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of gpm311.com. By accessing gpm311.com, you agree that you will not:
use gpm311.com to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to engage in any conduct which would constitute a criminal offense;
use gpm311.com in a way to give rise to civil liability or encourage others to engage in any conduct which would give rise to civil liability;
use gpm311.com to impersonate other parties or entities;
use gpm311.com to upload any content that contains a software virus, “Trojan Horse” or any other computer code, files, or programs that may alter, damage, or interrupt the functionality of gpm311.com or the hardware or software of any other person who accesses gpm311.com;
upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or contractual relationship;
alter, damage, or delete any content posted on gpm311.com;
disrupt gpm311.com or its servers or networks in any way; or
claim a relationship with or represent any business, association, or other organization with which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship or to represent.
II. YOUR PASSWORDS AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use on gpm311.com.
- Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to NOBEL for all activities that occur under your account.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify NOBEL immediately.
III. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
IV. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- NOBEL respects the intellectual property of others and it asks its users to do the same. Service marks and trademarks contained in or displayed on gpm311.com, and the contents of linked sites operated by third parties, are the property of their respective owners (which may be NOBEL). All other design, information, text, graphics, images, pages, interfaces, links, software, and other items and materials contained in or displayed on gpm311.com, and the selection and arrangements thereof, are the property of NOBEL. All rights are reserved.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice/Takedown Request
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement via its display on, or other use by, gpm311.com, you may submit a notice pursuant to the DMCA by providing NOBEL’s Copyright Agent (see Section IV(E) below) with the following information in writing:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit NOBEL to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit NOBEL to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- a statement that you (and, if applicable, the person or entity on whose behalf you are acting) have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- DMCA Counter-Notice
You do not have the right to post material to gpm311.com unless given such right by NOBEL. If NOBEL has given you permission to post an array of material to gpm311.com, and the specific material you posted has been taken down pursuant to the DMCA, you may submit a counter-notice pursuant to the DMCA by providing NOBEL’s Copyright Agent (see Section IV(E) below) with the following information in writing:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the you consent to the jurisdiction of the United States federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, that you consent for any judicial district in which NOBEL may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under Section IV(C) above or an agent of such person.
- You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the above requirements for a DMCA Notice/Counter-Notice (as applicable), your Notice/Counter-Notice may not be valid.
- NOBEL’s designated Copyright Agent under the DMCA for gpm311.com is Levon Baghdassarian, who can be reached as follows:
NOBEL Computer Systems, Inc.
55 Gilbert Street, N
Tinton Falls, New Jersey 07701
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
V. LINKS TO SITES OF NON-NOBEL ENTITIES
gpm311.com may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are operated by parties other than NOBEL. NOBEL does not imply approval of the listed destinations, warrant the accuracy of any information set out in those destinations, or endorse any opinions expressed therein. Like gpm311.com, all other websites operate under the auspices and at the direction of their respective owners who should be contacted directly with questions regarding the content of those sites.
- gpm311.COM AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED ON IT ARE DISTRIBUTED AND TRANSMITTED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY, CONTENT, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, FREEDOM FROM INTERRUPTION, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, FREEDOM FROM ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF CONTENT PLACED ON gpm311.COM (WHETHER BY THE NOBEL OR A THIRD PARTY) INCLUDING ANY OF THE DESIGN, INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, IMAGES, PAGES, INTERFACES, LINKS, SOFTWARE, OR OTHER MATERIALS AND ITEMS CONTAINED IN OR DISPLAYED ON gpm311.COM.
- THE NOBEL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY WERE FORESEEABLE) THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, gpm311.COM AND/OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON gpm311.COM WHETHER THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON gpm311.COM ARE PROVIDED BY NOBEL OR A THIRD PARTY.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF gpm311.COM IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
VII. MISCELLANEOUS TERMS
- Nothing contained in or displayed on gpm311.com or in these Terms constitutes or is intended to constitute legal advice by NOBEL or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, attorneys, or representatives.
- You agree that if NOBEL does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Terms (or which NOBEL otherwise has under applicable law), such omission will not be taken to be a formal waiver of NOBEL’s rights and shall not be construed to be a modification of the Terms.
- If any court of competent jurisdiction rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms without affecting the rest of the Terms. The remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- The Terms, and your relationship with NOBEL under the Terms, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of the State of New Jersey (notwithstanding New Jersey choice-of-law rules). You agree that any and all claims asserted by or against NOBEL arising under or related to the Terms shall solely be heard and determined either in the courts of the United States located in New Jersey or in the courts of the State of New Jersey.
- NOBEL reserves the right to revise and otherwise change the Terms at any time and without notice. Any modification is effective immediately upon posting, unless otherwise stated. Your continued use of gpm311.com following the posting of any modification signifies your acceptance thereof. You should periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions of Use.